We thought it might be useful to list links to campaign and support groups. This is the beginning of a long list of groups working to support housing and conservation rights. Please add in the comments box below.
- http://www.placeshapers.org A national network of more than 100 community based housing associations
- https://focuse15.org Grass roots campaign group based in Newham, East London
- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk advice people need for the problems they face and improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.
- https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk Campaigning for Nature, Heritage, Land and Landscape
- http://www.shelter.org.uk Housing and Homeless Charity
- https://acorntheunion.org.uk Tenants union & anti-poverty organising group
- https://radicalhousingnetwork.org Network of groups fighting for housing justice, based in London
- http://museumofhomelessness.org a community exploring the art, history and culture of homelessness to make a difference for homeless people today